Tuesday, September 2, 2008

current events

Hi,
Just decided to start a blog of my very own. Don't want the younger generation to outdo me in this tech age. I'm doing this just to prove I can do it and to give me a way to keep in touch with loved ones. I know they will know more about my day-to-day life this way than they would overwise. Today I did a BIG cleaning in my bedroom. Even moved all the furniture! It's not too ofen the cleaning bug hits me. I decided I also needed the exercise.

Played bingo tonight. We have bingo every Tuesday night at 6:30 P.M. I really don't like bingo, but it's an opportunity to get to know the people here and to socailize. I've made some good friends since I've lived here. I find them very kind and always williing to lend a helping hand.
I have truly enjoyed living here. I can't believe it will be a year in February that I moved.
"The more we live, more brief appears life succeeding stages". My dad used to say that all the time. Now I know what he was talking about.

I just found Christina's blog and enjoyed reading it and seeing the recent picture of the family taken at the July 4th picnic. My grandsons are so precious! I think it's a great idea Christina has to enroll them in swimming this coming year. I also think learning to swim is important and great exercise.

Time for bed now. Love to all.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi! I am so glad that you finally found my blog... i have more pictures to post. My mom has a blog, too. i don't remember what the website is but I will get it to you when i figure it out.

take care!!! love to you...
christina

ps. i read your blog entry out loud to rob.