Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Feast

Happy Feast Day to all. We had Liturgy this morning at 8:00 A.M. That's earlier than usual, but our priest has to get his little girl to preschool, since his wife is student teaching this semester.
Don't mind the early hour, since I'm usually up and about anyway.
It's very cloudy today and cooler. They forcast rain on and off today. We did get some before I left for chuch but none since.
Natalie left her jacket at the mall a couple of days ago. Kathy called the mall and it was in the lost and found. Went to pick it up after church and took it to Pulaski. Since I was there, I went with Kathy and Natalie to eat lunch at school with Andraya and Elise. They were surprised to see me. They knew mom and Natalie were going, but they didn't expect Grandma too!
Kathy does that every now and again, and the girls love it.
Have a good day. Love to all

1 comment:

Christina said...

Happy Feast day to you, too!
Petros and I went to Liturgy this morning (Orthros was at 7:30, Liturgy at 8:30 which is drop off time at school so why not go when I am there already?!?!).
Today was Pavlos' first full day of school so Petros and I have been hanging out at home doing little jobs around the house. OH, and your comment posted re. the pictures. That's about all that's going on here. We will not be able to watch the Packer's game because it is only showing on ESPN here and Rob is working late tonight (we were thinking of going to my parent's home because they have cable but because rob is working late we are not going to do that).
Have a good day (it sounds like you are already having a good day... seeing your grandkids and having lunch with them!