Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grandma Helps With Grandkids

Today I leave for Pulaski at 2:30 to be there when Andraya and Elise get home from school and Natalie from the babysitter. Tomorrow I'll be there in the evening to give them their supper and get them to bed, since Kathy works late. I may have to go on Friday also. I enjoy my time with them as long as it isn't too long a stretch at one time. They are good for me which really helps.
If the weather is nice, I take them to the park. It helps the time to pass quickly.
It was only 37 degrees this morning when I got up, but it will warm up to 72. Tomorrow it will get up to 78. I still know that winter isn't too far away.
Played bingo last night but didn't win. The prize is $1.00. Once a month we serve cake and ice cream after the games to celebrate all those who have birthdays for the month.
How are my boys? I miss boys, since I only have girls to watch here. Give them a hug from Grandma. All my love to all.

2 comments:

Christina said...

the boys are fine. i am looking forward to just being at home this evening. mon. we did go to my parents for the game and last night was back to school night so we went to that. tonight will be our normal routine. thank goodness!

Susan said...

your "boys" are growing up so fast. They are cute beyond words:)
Petros is talking in full sentences and Pavlos tells about school in such an adult way.