Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thank God it rained!

After a long dry spell, it finally rained softly all day. It's supposed to continue through the night and into tomorrow. We certainly need all the rain we get.
Today was a quiet day. Didn't even go outside my building. I felt like standing the in the gentle rain, but I was afraid I might get locked up. Love when I go to Christina's blog and find pictures.
Helps me feel more a part of their lives. What do I do all day when I don't go out? Today I did laundry and dishes, visited with some dear ladies in the lobby, watched a documentary on the holocaust, and read (which I enjoy). I'm presently listening to the TV while I type my blog.
Isn't that an exciting life for an old lady? Maybe I'll get to visit with you again tomorrow again through my blog.

1 comment:

Susan said...

you can go to my blog by clicking on my name, then highlight the traveller, either on, then highlight the address.
dont know what happened, but it was a major screwup on my part.
happy to hear of your comings and goings!!