Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Up and At It

Good Morning! I'm so happy that the people in New Orleans didn't have a total disaster again. They haven't even recovered from Katrina.
I think I'lll call my podiatrist today and make an appointment to get my bad toe on my right foot operated on. He states (along with others) that it's the only thing to do at this point. It hurts all the time now. Can't even tolerate the sheet touching it when I'm in bed.
How are my grandsons this morning. I suppose Pavlos is off to school and Petros off to his usual mischief! Whatever that is!
Andraya and Elise also started school yesterday. They were excited beyond words. Wanted to go early. It was 92 degrees yesterday, and it's going to be 70 today. Talk about extremes!
Tried to reach Kathy this morning to get a report on the first day, but she's not as good about carrying her phone around like her mother. I try to always have it with me so everyone can keep in touch with me and not worry.
I'll write this evening and give you my news of the day. Love to all.

1 comment:

Susan said...

how wonderful that you are staring to blog. I dont write in mine too often, but I enjoy reading others.
Pavlos did indeen get off to school. Petros was up to his usual, which, as you said, is unpredictable. He is a sweetheart though.
Have a beautiful day!!!